Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Give Up To Give - Life

The Time is Now!!!

So I have been working on putting my birthday event together. As I have mentioned in my first blog that I will be dedication my birthday to raise funds for our charity's(SSII) first water well! The water well will cost $5000 to drill and it will provide for a whole community. We have chosen Bor Town, Jonglei State, in central South Sudan to be our first target;)

The event is called "Give Up to Give-Life" which in this case my hope is that people will be giving up something in order to give life to another. This will take place, coincidently, Sunday, May 13, 2012 on Mother's day at Cornerstone, so bring your mama;). I have been blessed with so many great and talented creative people in NYC to be a part of this event. I want to thank each and everyone of you for "Giving up to give-life"!!!! Thank you so much to Chef Roble` & Co., YAV magazine, Universal Republic Records, Kreaux aka Solomon Cortes, Meleni Smith, Arama Mara, DJ MOMA and DJ LIONDUB. Also thank you to my Sudanese models who will be representing our country; Atong Arjok, Grace Bol, Nymouch, Eligha Ojok. Specail Thank you to Cornerstone and the staff, last but not least The Artists, the volunteers and our Guests. Thank you ALL. Take a look at the invite.



I am hoping for a beautiful successful turnout! Don't wait to make a difference, The Time is NOW!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment